Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Students that will always have a place in my heart

For my last semester at BYU-Idaho I moved to Las Vegas to do my student teaching. This student teaching experience was the best thing ever to prepare me for my own classroom. I learned many things, but the most important is to love every student that enters your classroom. The last day was a hard day saying my goodbyes. I hope I have made an impact in each of their lives, like what they have done for me. These little kiddos will always have a place in my heart. 





On the last day, the kids made me sit in the middle as they sat in a circle around me. Then they went around reading their handmade cards, cutest thing ever! Kids are just the sweetest!! I will always treasure their cards. Oh and the One Direction cup one of my students got me... they truly knew my favorite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment