Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dance Parties In The Kitchen

July 14, 2015

This next post is to Miss Nora. You can't read, but one day I hope you can look back at this and remember that you can get through anything and know that there is an inter kid within us all.

Today you will be turning 2! Wow! Where has the time gone? The very first moment I meet you I fall in love and this was a love I have never felt before.

Last week, before your 2nd birthday, I came to visit. Goodness, you have grown! You are full of energy and I have loved seeing you develop that wonderful personally you have. My favorite part of seeing you last week, was dancing in the kitchen. Your sweet smile and giggle kept me dancing with you. We could have danced for hours. We jumped and twirled and did it all over again.

In this world you will have ups and downs. You will have days that don't go your way and days that you think, "how can life get any better?" Being with you over the pass few days have been some of the best days for me. You have reminded me how simple and great life can be. You bring so much joy to me. Your sweet and innocent spirit has taught me of being a kid again and just having fun with life.

Keep that quality in life of just having fun. You don't need a reason to have a dance party in the kitchen. Just do it because you can! Know you are loved dearly by me. Keep giggling and smiling that beautiful smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment