Friday, December 25, 2015

A Year Of Many Firsts

This year has been a year of many firsts and with that a lot of growing up. I graduated college and moved to Las Vegas, where I got my first teaching job. I'm teaching kindergarten and loving every moment!
Moving here was scary, but I can say I've overcame a lot of fears since I've moved here. On my birthday, I went skydiving with my dad and overcame many fears I had. If I can jump out of a plane, I know I can conquer many more of life's challenges.
Over the summer, I purchased my first car and named her Carla. She is treating me well.
If you know me, you know I hate driving, but this year I overcame that fear and now enjoy driving. This year Carla took me on my first long road trip, by myself, to Utah to see Michael and Jenny.
I also had the chance to see Montana for the first time when visiting my
mom, Kevin, Bailey and Nora.
This year has been full of challenges and adventures and I know I wouldn't have made it through without all of you! So here is to my first Christmas card THANKING you all!


I love you all! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
XOXO, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment