Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Glimpse Of Motherhood

Today as we made our Mother's Day gifts at school, I got a glimpse of motherhood and realized how all mothers rock! I stamped over 75 handprints, I had a student pee his pants, I was followed and tapped on to get my attention, I tied shoelaces that I would end up tying again and at the end of the day I felt like I got nothing done. All I wanted was to come home and get in my pjs and just do nothing. Checking the mailbox before I got home, I thought, gosh today would be a great day to just get a letter from someone since I felt so alone and unappreciated. Nothing... Then I walked up to my apartment and sitting there was a little package. I don't know how my mom does it!!! My mom is truly the best mom ever!! She had sent me a package and in it was a framed picture of us two in Italy. I can't wait for that day I can make my daughter's day like my mom just did for me. Love her so much!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. You're the best teacher ever! and I love that momma of yours. Miss you bestie!

    ReplyDelete